By W. Stephen Gunter
Read or Download Arminius and His Declaration of Sentiments: An Annotated Translation with Introduction and Theological Commentary PDF
Similar christian theology books
This quantity explores the advance of the doctrine of the Trinity within the patristic church a result of Arian controversy.
Self, international, and Time takes up the query of the shape and topic of Christian ethics as an highbrow self-discipline. what's it approximately? How does Christian ethics relate to the arts, in particular philosophy, theology, and behavioral reports? How does its form correspond to the form of functional cause?
A theology of biblical interpretation, treating either themes in mild of their courting to the triune God and the financial system of redemption.
Does Paul educate a hierarchy of authority of guy over lady, or does he train the complete equality of guy and lady within the church and residential? In guy and girl, One in Christ, Philip Barton Payne solutions this query and extra, injecting the most important insights into the dialogue of Paul’s view of girls. Condensing over 3 many years of study in this subject, Payne’s rigorous exegetical research demonstrates the consistency of Paul’s message in this subject and its coherence with the remainder of his theology.
- Public Dimensions of a Believer's Life: Rediscovering the Cardinal Virtues
- Breaking the Jewish Code: 12 Secrets that Will Transform Your Life, Family, Health, and Finances
- A Faith Embracing All Creatures: Addressing Commonly Asked Questions about Christian Care for Animals (The Peaceable Kingdom Series Book 2)
- The Extent of the Atonement: A Historical and Critical Review
- The God Conversation: Using Stories and Illustrations to Explain Your Faith
Additional resources for Arminius and His Declaration of Sentiments: An Annotated Translation with Introduction and Theological Commentary
Arminius and His Declaration of Sentiments: An Annotated Translation with Introduction and Theological Commentary by W. Stephen Gunter